2017 Summit: Why Should Product Management Leaders Attend?
As a product management leader, you know that companies thrive or fail based on product performance and ultimately, it’s product leaders who are responsible for driving this performance. Summit 2017 will provide product leaders with new insight into ways to create repeatable product success.
Join more than 2,500 of your peers for four full days packed with data-driven research, witness new innovations across the b-to-b space, and network with an elite community of sales, marketing and product leaders. Summit is comprised of general sessions that will unveil the latest b-to-b insights, intimate breakout sessions with SiriusDecisions analysts, and customer case study presentations – all of which are focused on best practice methods to operationalize your company’s growth strategy.
This year, we are offering a special two-day pass for product management leaders (VP level and above), providing access to all of the sessions and festivities – including Opening Day Keynote speaker Jewel, SiriusDecisions Keynote sessions, track sessions and the Executive Leadership Exchange* – on Tuesday, May 16 and Wednesday, May 17, as well as a special kickoff dinner and networking reception on Monday evening, May 15. If you are interested in this two-day discounted pass, please contact our events team for more information.
Improve Your Product Management Practice:
- Participate in an exclusive gathering of your executive peers. The Executive Leadership Exchange (ELE)* is a pre-Summit event that features exclusive presentations by SiriusDecisions’ team of analysts, client presentations and networking opportunities with other sales, marketing and product leaders.
- Take a deep dive into topics that are specific to product management. SiriusDecisions analysts will present new research beneficial to product management leaders and their organizations; this includes how to transform from product-focused to audience-focused, preparing products for channel success, defining product strategy and transferring knowledge to sales.
- Get introduced to best-in-class product management frameworks. SiriusFoundations provide delegates the opportunity to learn more about SiriusDecisions core product management frameworks. These essential sessions present overviews of our best-in-class models that are key to improving product management performance and drive interlock as an organization looks to innovate and bring products to market.
Get Exposure to the Best Thinking in B-to-B:
- Learn about key trends and emerging b-to-b topics. Presentations by SiriusDecisions analysts will provide insight on the forces that are shaping the market and case studies shared by sales, marketing and product management practitioners will shed light on the real-life challenges and priorities of today’s business leaders.
- Gain awareness of the b-to-b technology landscape. The SiriusDecisions Summit Marketplace presents an unparalleled opportunity to learn about the latest technologies available to b-to-b product management leaders. The Marketplace is a convenient, all-in-one location for delegates to connect with current partners, as well as where they can see what’s new from leading b-to-b technology and services providers. The Product Showcase Theater, where delegates learn about specific sponsor offerings and explore how they can leverage sponsor solutions, will also be located in the Marketplace.
- Learn from legendary guest keynote presenters. Guest keynote presentations – including Jewel, our Opening Day Keynote, will feature well-known speakers from outside the b-to-b realm who will relate their expertise to issues such as leadership and innovation.
* The Executive Leadership Exchange is open to sales, marketing and product leaders at b-to-b organizations – typically VP level or above – who have purchased a ticket to SiriusDecisions 2017 Summit. To register for the Executive Leadership Exchange, please click REGISTER and follow the prompts to include ELE in your Summit registration.