Executive Leadership Exchange
The SiriusDecisions 2017 Executive Leadership Exchange is an exclusive opportunity for b-to-b sales, marketing and product executives to gather with their peers. It will be held on Tuesday, May 16, 2017, before the kickoff of SiriusDecisions 2017 Summit, and will feature presentations by SiriusDecisions analysts, a panel discussion and a chance to network with other executives. A welcome kickoff dinner and networking reception also will be held on Monday evening, May 15.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
- Be among the first to access new research and insights from SiriusDecisions’ research and advisory services
- Hear about key trends and priorities affecting b-to-b sales, marketing and product executives
- Learn how other b-to-b sales, marketing and product executives are addressing key challenges and initiatives
- Network with other sales, marketing and product leaders from a wide range of b-to-b organizations
The Executive Leadership Exchange is open to sales, marketing and product leaders at b-to-b organizations – typically VP level or above – who have purchased a ticket to SiriusDecisions 2017 Summit. To register for the Executive Leadership Exchange, please click REGISTER and follow the prompts to include ELE in your Summit registration.
Admission is included ONLY with a valid registration to SiriusDecisions 2017 Summit. For questions regarding the 2017 Executive Leadership Exchange or to request access, please contact SDEvents@SiriusDecisions.com.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
8:00 a.m. Executive Networking Breakfast
8:50 a.m. Welcome and Agenda Overview
9:00 a.m. Transforming from Product-Centricity to Audience-Centricity
Marisa Kopec, Ross Graber – SiriusDecisions
- A growing number of b-to-b organizations are shifting from a product-centric to an audience-centric go-to-market approach. Making such a shift will have major implications on all three functions within the revenue engine; how can leaders better prepare to deal with these implications?
9:30 a.m. Audience Centricity: A Core Alignment Link for Sales and Marketing
Phil Harrell, Mark Levinson – SiriusDecisions
- The fact that modern buyers control the buying process today is forcing b-to- b sales and marking organizations to adjust their go-to- market strategies with an “audience-based” focus that allows them to appeal to buyers’ most influential decision makers. In this session, we explain how an audience-based focus drives the kind of tight alignment between sales and marketing that is needed to help today’s buyers through their purchase journey and we provide specific examples of how to implement an audience based go-to- market approach.
10:00 a.m. Networking Break
10:30 a.m. How A Sales Leader Used Audience-Centricity To Transform An Also-Ran Into a Unicorn
Bryan Hauptman – Datto
- High-flying unicorn Datto transformed its business and grew 400 percent over the past three years by taking an audience-centric go-to-market approach. Bryan Hauptman, Datto’s senior vice president of global sales, explains how he and his marketing counterpart traded the traditional product-centric approach for a focus on Datto’s audience to drive tight alignment between their sales and marketing teams. The audience-centric approach they adopted ignited growth in Datto’s partner and customer bases – helping turn Datto into a unicorn.
11:10 a.m. IBM’s move to audience centric marketing and what we’ve learned along the way
Bill Stolpe – IBM
- The age of Digital Transformation has redefined the role and value of IT bringing radical change to the traditional Tech sector. Buyers have changed. The buying process has changed. The definition of value and ROI has changed. As a result IBM is changing it’s go to market strategy to meet the new expectations of it’s clients. In this session Bill Stolpe, Global Vice President of Industry and Commercial Marketing, discusses IBM’s journey to unify organizations and deliver audience focused client experiences.
11:50 a.m. Closing Remarks
12:00 p.m. Executive Networking Lunch
ELE Client Guest Speakers
Senior Vice President, Global Sales, Datto
Bryan Hauptman serves as Senior Vice President of Global Sales at Datto, Connecticut’s first and only Unicorn company. Since 2014, Bryan has significantly expanded sales headcount and attributed to a 400% increase in revenue growth. Bryan has 15+ years of sales leadership experience in Information Technology in the IT Channel. Follow Bryan on Twitter @bryanhauptman.
Vice President, Industry and Commercial Portfolio Marketing, IBM Global Markets
Bill Stolpe is a senior technology marketing executive specialized in delivering high impact brand experiences through buyer focused portfolio marketing. He presently leads IBM’s Industry solution go to market programs to expand revenue and brand share in multi-billion dollar growth businesses including AI, Cloud, Analytics and Business Consulting. He is also responsible for generating new volume revenue from Mid Market buyers through IBM’s digital sales route.